Meter Downsize Request Form

By completing the form below, you are requesting Carmichael Water District (District) to change out the existing water meter and replace it with the size requested on the form. The billing rate will be adjusted on the next complete billing period following the completion of the work by District staff. The District will not prorate the billing/rates between billing periods.

Please read form completely before signing and submitting to the District.