Bajamont Water Treatment Plant Expansion Complete
- Bajamont Water Treatment Plant’s current production capacity has increased to 22 million gallons per day.
- Expansion project completed in April 2008. Full production test was completed in May 2008.
- Project included the addition of two new chemical feed systems, an energy efficient compressor and 4 additional microfiltration units.
- The expansion allows the District to use only two groundwater sources during high demand summer months.
- Expansion project was completed on time and within budget.
- Prop 50 grant money totaling $410,000 assisted with construction costs