- What room in the house uses the most water?
- If a faucet leaks one drop per second, how many gallons of water is that in a month?
- True or False: If you replace grass with native or drought tolerant plants, then the landscape’s water demand will go down.
- What is one way that you can tell if you are overwatering the lawn?
- How many gallons will a silent toilet leak waste per day?
- When is the best time of day to water your lawn?
- ANSWER: Bathroom
- ANSWER: 200
- ANSWER: True
- ANSWER: Water will run off onto the sidewalk and gutter.
- ANSWER: 50
- ANSWER: Early morning to avoid water loss due to evaporation.