See Below for Current Openings
No phone calls please. Applications will be accepted until the due date or until filled depending on posting requirement. Please read the posting completely for details.
Applications for the position of Engineering Manager must be received by the District no later than September 28, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
To be considered for this challenging and rewarding career opportunity, please submit the following documents to Carmichael Water District at the address below. Resumes should reflect years and months of positions held.
- Cover letter
- Minimum of 3 Work References
- Employment application (Click to View)
- Supplemental Questions (See Below)
Please send your materials to:
Carmichael Water District
7837 Fair Oaks Blvd.
Carmichael, CA 95608
Materials may also be submitted electronically to email@example.com.
Supplemental Questions are required and must be submitted with your application in order to be considered for this position. Responses to the questions serve as documentation of each candidates’ ability to present information clearly and concisely in writing. Responses must be typed and cannot exceed two (2) single-sided electronic 8.5 x 11 inch pages.
- Describe your experiences and accomplishments in managing, planning, and implementation of water resources, water treatment, and distribution facilities.
- Describe your program management experience including planning, developing, overseeing, and tracking major project improvements, related budgets, in-house staff, and outside consultants.
- Describe your experience in working with development plans and construction management.