2019 Berry Quality of Life Youth Leadership Scholarship
Carmichael Water District is proud to announce that applications are being accepted now through December 9, 2019 for the 2019 Berry Quality of Life Youth Leadership Scholarship.
- One $500 scholarship is available to a student:
- Who is attending a public or independent school located in Carmichael, CA, OR
- Who resides within the Carmichael Water District (District) Service Area, OR
- Whose volunteering has contributed to a significant positive impact to the community within the District service area.
- Enrolled in and attending the 12th grade or is currently enrolled in a post-secondary institution.
- Minimum 130 hours of community service activities during academic career (K-12) by deadline.
- Cumulative weighted GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Pending acceptance or enrollment confirmation to a post-secondary institution.
- Immediate relatives of District staff or its Board of Directors are not eligible.