1. The property owner is responsible for all downstream plumbing, equipment and appliances from the point of connection to the District's system, which is typically located at the water meter connection.
2. The property owner is responsible for any damage to District equipment and facilities located on their property.
3. The property owner understands that tampering with water meters or other District equipment and facilities is a punishable offense under section 498 of the Penal Code of the State of California, and subject to District fees/fines.
4. The property owner is responsible for maintaining unrestricted and unobstructed access at all times to District water meters and other District equipment and facilities located on their property. Access that is restricted by an obstruction shall be remedied by the property owner at their sole expense. If the property owner fails to remove the obstruction or restriction within 30 calendar days of written notification, the District may remedy the restriction or obstruction and any costs incurred shall be the sole responsibility of the property owner.
5. The property owner agrees to pay to the District all rates and charges for the service provided pursuant to this application, including any costs related to the collection of amounts due, as well as any fees and charges you may incur as listed in the current fee schedule. Under the California Water Code (Sections 22284 and 25806), the current property owner is responsible for all unpaid amounts owed to the District.
By submitting this application, I/we agree to conform to all District ordinances, policies and procedures. I/we understand and agree that water service may be discontinued for violation of these rules and for failure to pay in full the bill for water services by the due dates specified. I/we have read and understand the above statements regarding water service: